1. Why did you join Ardent? I was invited to visit and was very impressed. I had always had lower back pain and was trying several ways to get rid of it. On the first visit, I noticed the coaches would breakdown and explained each movement very detailed. The box was very cleans and organized.
2. What’s been your biggest accomplishment? Ring Muscle Ups! LOL
3. What are you working on now? Improving my clean and jerk. It is a very complicated lift that requires several movements at the right time, but I enjoy learning everyday.
4. What’s your favorite Ardent memory? Definitely my first Murph. It was an adrenaline rush and I could not walk or move my arms the next day.
5. What motivates you to continue at Ardent? Just staying fit and living a healthy lifestyle. Once you start noticing the self-improvement and results, it really motivates you to become better at it. You also start watching what you eat.
6. What would you tell your pre-Ardent self about starting CrossFit if you could go back in time? If you want to workout hard and see results, plus meet a whole bunch of awesome friends, just go check it out!
7. What are your favorite hobbies outside of CrossFit? Definitely traveling to new beaches I have never seen before. Just getting out and seeing new places.